Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Egg Obssession

For some reason James and I have been on an egg kick lately. Actually, James is always on an egg kick, I just recently joined. Every time I browse recipes I find myself mentally adding a poached egg on top. In fact, I recently coddled an egg for the first time. Stuffed peppers are not a new concept and quite honestly, they have never really excited me. Can you see where this is going? A pepper, a tomato, really any vessel that can adequately bake with an egg inside will do. Look! We hollowed out a pepper and tomato.

Then added a little pesto and dropped in an egg.

Sprinkle with fresh Parmesan and pepper-add bacon (optional).

Bake at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.

Don't overcook it like we did, unless you want the yoke to set completely.
Bon Appetit! More egg recipes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment