Sunday, February 7, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New





I love before and after pictures. Trading Spaces, Biggest Loser...pretty much anything you can see a physical improvement. Although I'm only talking about window treatments here, it made a huge difference! I wish I would have taken a picture of the window with the shades that came in our apartment when we moved in. You know the long panels that hang down with weights in the end? The plastic tube device to push them open and pull them closed. Last night we (by we I mean James) finally took them down. It should have happened a long time ago. I think we actually gained an extra foot of window without those eyesores hanging limply from their track. I'm seeing buildings that I didn't know existed! Plus, our entire living room looks more complete. And, guess what? I did it all for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment